Skip to main content

Words That Put A Smile On A Man's Face And Make His Day



There is a poem written by Piet Modiba which talks about true love and it goes like this:
"True love is measured by how deep you fall
And judging by how low you are willing to crawl
Just to save it and make it last
It is determined by how willing you are to open up and offer your trust. It is hospitable, amazing at all times, and always kind.
It is never prejudiced, it is color blind".


There is a part of this poem that touched me which is" just to save it and make it last". If you have someone in your life that treats you right and truly loves you need to save it and make it last. Ladies one thing you should know is that you determine how your relationship goes by your actions and words.
The words you say to your man every day is very important because it can go a long way to make his day or spoil it. Words are very powerful especially positive one because it has the energy and ability to heal and hurt someone.
When you are conscious of what to tell your boyfriend all just to make him happy then you to will be happy too.


How possible is this?
Well according to the law of magnetism under laws of attraction it says "We can only attract the same kind of energy frequency that we put out ourselves". In other words, you get what you give out. So now let's look at the words you should say to your boyfriend in order to make him happy:
  1. My love, I just want to thank you for always being by my side. I don't think I can handle it if you have not been there beside me.
  2. Sugar dear is so glad you came into my life. You stole my heart, turned my world upsidedown made me believe that true love still exists.
  3. My prince have I told you that the safest place in the world was I feel secure is in your arms?
  4. My candy bar I have done so many crazy things in my life but when I meet you I took it to the next level because am so crazy about you.
  5. You are the only one the world that has made me truly feel special, loved and appreciated. That's why am happy my love you are in my life.
  6. I turn childish when am with you because your presence fills me with a joy I can't explain honey.
  7. Baby, you are not just my boyfriend but my soulmate, lover, adviser, best friends, confidant, and my world.
  8. My love, you make me smile and also you make me cry. I don't know how you do it but the effect you have on me is more than what words can describe.
  9. My adorable and unique boo every little thing about you is just perfect.
  10. Am so thankful to God for bringing you to my life. I count myself truly blessed because you are an amazing and extraordinary person.
  11. My teddy bear if there was a second life I would love to meet you earlier so I can spend more beautiful moments with you.
  12. Love my day starts well when I see you and ends wonderfully when I watch you sleep.
  13. My prince is so proud to be your girlfriend because you bring out the best in me.
  14. It is very hard and difficult to imagine a life without you because you have become the most important part of my day love.
  15. My Mr handsome the way you put a smile on my face still surprise me. Even the way my body reacts at your presence is a mystery. I don't know how you do it but please don't stop.
  16. Darling thank you for sticking with me through it all. Words are not enough to express how I feel.
  17. My Love come to think about it you are every woman's dream in fact you are the full package.
  18. My sunshine every day is like a romantic movie with you
  19. I appreciate you my love for being so caring, thoughtful, selfless, and a man of integrity.
  20. My Angel nothing makes sense to me without you in the picture. And am very grateful for the special gift the heavens gave me and that's you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Understand The Way Your Partner Love And Redefine Your Intimacy

You are quite aware of the famous Egyptian queen Cleopatra who was very famous because of her seductive charm conquered many men with her charisma and sweet voice. However one man was able to win her heart, general Mark Anthony of Rome. Their relationship was indeed one of the greatest romance in history. Even though the concept of love languages came in the year 1992, it would be best to say they perfectly understood each other love languages. Are you in a relationship were you completely express love but your partner just doesn't feel It or worst case scenario think you don't get him or her. This is a normal feeling and shouldn't call for argument because this love connection problem is as a result of lack of understanding your partner's love language. You might be thinking isn't it the way we click together as a couple well that a big no you need to know that Love language is not the way couples talk or click it's simply how each person expresses their love a

20 Beautiful Messages To Send To Your Girlfriend

Do you have a lady in your life that you love and would do anything for her? If yes then keep on reading to see how you can make your woman feel very special and more loved with some romantic messages. To love is an amazing feeling and being in a relationship with someone who loves you is the most beautiful thing that can ever happen to anyone in life. I believe you would agree that there is no achievements or success in the world can be compared with the feeling of being loved. However, has beautiful love is it actually needs something to spice it up and keep it going. The easiest thing you can do daily to keep the fire burning is by sending romantic messages to your partner.  Romantic messages convey deep feelings, thoughts, and emotions.  As a guy, you are moved with what you see but women are moved by the words they hear.  You should make it a habit to regularly send your woman a romantic message to let her know that she is important to you, special, and deserve to be celebrated.